Sunday, October 10, 2010

Off to Cooler Places

Friends, I get to visit some parts of Russia and then venture to Hungary. These next couple of weeks should be full of lots of motion; seeing things/places, meeting new people and processing all I see. I will have some companions for the first part of the trip. So in the not-so-bright and early(3am) we will begin the first leg. Unfortunately that first five hour trip has each of us wedged in a middle seat. Not all of four of us in one middle seat...but spread out. Fortunately the transatlantic part we all get window or aisle seats.

This will be my third time to Russia-but spread out over about 20 years. I am looking forward to seeing what has changed and what still seems the same. Keep us in your prayers.

Did I mention it is supposed to be about 35 and snowy when we arrive?

Shawn

No comments:

Post a Comment