Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Some Comments from the Team




Friday night we went to a young people’s meeting.  They asked everyone to share what we had been thinking just before we went to sleep the night before.  Several of us shared that we had dreamed for many years about visiting Peru.  I noticed that every time one of us mentioned that, some of the older ladies just beamed.  I have been very impressed with the wonderful hospitality shown to us by the Peruvian believers.  I really enjoyed the three services we attended on Sunday.-----Esther Mae Hinshaw-pictured above.

2 comments:

  1. Praise Jesus! The picture of the cute little girl brought "AHHHs" from Mel, Sky and me.

    Love the post, Esther Mae!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We want you to know that we are following you here. In the North Valley Adult Sunday Class we printed out the pictures you sent, Shawn's reports, and prayed for you. I tried to post then, but couldn't. So Nancy advised me to post anonymous. Hal Thomas

    ReplyDelete